Maola Milk Product Donation or Purchase Request
Maryland & Virginia Milk Producers is happy to support dairy product donations and purchases to help those in our local communities. Maola milk is available for purchase by members, community groups and non-profit organizations for milk giveaway and donation events.
Thanks to the generosity of the 900-dairy farmer-owners and their interest in supporting the communities in which they live, we can offer a limited number of milk donations each year.
Preference is given to requests from organizations that provide the greatest impact on the fabric of the community. Please note that there are geographic limitations based on existing distribution channels for the delivery of Maola milk.
All requests for milk donations or purchases must be made at least two (2) weeks before the date of the event.
To request a MILK DONATION, be sure your event or organization meets the following criteria:
- The request must come from a member-owner.
- The organization or event must support community-related causes. We encourage requests from organizations that support families in need or addressing hunger.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to support events or fundraisers that only benefit an individual or family.
- We are also unable to support any religious or political groups or organizations.
Milk Donation Amount:
- We can donate up to $200 of dairy products to a group or event
- Requests above $200 must be matched – cap at $500
To place an order to PURCHASE MILK:
- Orders must be placed at least a week in advance.
- Prices vary weekly, so prices will be given once we have the details and delivery location.
- Depending on delivery location, some orders may require a minimum of 180 gallons (full pallet) of milk for an order.
- We will need a credit application, billing address and shipping address for billing purposes.
Requirements for the Delivery:
- The Maola delivery truck (53-foot truck) must have a way to safely park, have product unloaded andadequate space to turn around.
- For a delivery, you will need to have a way to move the product off the truck, such as a forklift.
Questions? Contact Daniela Roland at 814-386-8000 or email.