2019 Young Cooperator's Annual Conference
Close to 40 YCs from four states gathered in Lynchburg, Virginia in mid-January for the 2019 Annual YC Conference. Presentation highlights included:
- Consumer trends with Angela Anderson, Director of Customer Outreach with the Innovation Center for Dairy
- Rural mental health challenges and how to help family members with Dr. Amy Johnson
- What the dairy industry will look like in 2069 with Dr. Jack Britt
- How to market milk to the fluid milk consumer with Dr. MaryAnne Drake of NC State
- Dairy risk management options with Virginia Extension Agent Jeremy Daubert
YCs also had the opportunity to tour a local dairy farm, Seven Oaks Dairy.
Information about the 2020 YC Conference will be posted later this year.
Click here to download the Young Cooperator Report Form.